In home personal training is a great way for you to get in shape in the comfort of your own home, condo/apartment gym, or even outdoors! There are several advantages to in home personal training:
1. Save time. There’s no packing a workout bag, no traveling to the gym, no searching for a parking spot. Your trainer arrives at the scheduled time, and you spend your time working out with no time wasted.
2. Privacy and comfort. An in home personal training program lets you work out in the privacy and comfort of your own home without feeling uncomfortable around large groups of strangers.
3. No equipment needed. If you don’t have any gear, your trainer will bring everything you need. If you already own fitness equipment or if you plan on working out in your building’s gym, your trainer can incorporate that equipment into the workout. (see equipment below)
4. Personal attention. In home personal training gives you one-on-one attention from a trainer without the distractions of the gym. When you hire an in home personal trainer, you’ll get a fitness program that is tailored specifically for you. It will work around your limitations, work schedule, and time constraints and help you reach your fitness goals quickly and efficiently.
5. Accountability. When your personal trainer shows up at your door, all excuses are out the window. Your scheduled appointments will keep you on track toward your fitness goal, and your trainer will help keep you motivated to exercise.
If you don’t own any equipment, Brian can bring his equipment to you! Brian has adjustable dumbbells, a travel bench, a TRX suspension training system, and more!
Brian provides in home personal training to clients in Center City, Philadelphia only. Contact Brian today to get started!